Home ContactAbout UsPhotosRecipes

Saturday, October 17, 2009

TWOC: Christmas Memories

This is week 2 of Keelie's "Twelve Weeks of Christmas." We were to post a favorite Christmas memory. Did she say "A" memory? That's tough!

 As I was trying to decide what to post, I read Marilyn's post about our family tradition of  a real Santa visiting on Christmas Eve each year. She tells how this got started years ago and continues today. To enjoy Marilyn's tale, read here. Of course, this immediately got me to thinking back on all those special times and memories. Hundreds of them.........

When all of a sudden, there arose such a clatter,
A picture memory popped out through all the gray matter!!

This is Justin as Santa comes "HO HO HOing " in the back door of Nannie and PaPa's house one Christmas Eve. The expression on his face is simply priceless!!!! 



And a Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

P.S. Keep the dessert recipes coming in. Scroll down.

6 comments:

  1. Lovin it! Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this picture! I can SO see Jonah making the same expression! Oh I just love Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this one! I have one of Jonah that actually looks just like this...
    I love my memories of Santa coming to visit since becoming a Ferguson. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also thinking about the up coming season!

    ReplyDelete