Home ContactAbout UsPhotosRecipes

Monday, October 26, 2009


Loved this Craft Show!


On Friday, I got to go to this show again along with my sister and a couple of friends. I love it for several reasons. One of the main ones, other than the most obvious of getting to see all the great crafts and products, is that it is a family-oriented show. It actually began years ago through the goal of eight Christian women. It is dedicated to bringing the market place to the public without any questionable or offensive merchandise included. You will find no pro-drug or sexual content of any kind being sold. Isn't that a great testimony! 


9 comments:

  1. That is so cool. I love it when Christians create fun things for people to attend and use it as a ministry. Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never attended this show but I think I will try this year! and thanks for sharing the story ~ I didn't know that and now it makes it even better!

    Have a blessed week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun time! It's nice to know that it is run by Christians. Thank you for sharing about it. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful time. It's great to know it's run by Christians. That's awesome.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love their motive for starting this craft show.
    Boy it's that time of year isn't. The craft shows are in full swing.
    fun fun!

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a beautiful experience!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so refreshing!!!
    I want to thank you for visiting me and appoligise for not getting back to you sooner!
    God's Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No wonder it's grown so much. I think we are all tired of viewing others "laundry".
    What a great way to spend time with loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, I was going to that show when we had some old friends come for the weekend. My husband had already told them this weekend was ok before I could stop him. My mom said it was great. I am so bummed. I did enjoy seeing my friends though.
    debbie

    ReplyDelete