Home ContactAbout UsPhotosRecipes

Tuesday, October 27, 2009


The Blind Side

Well, as some of you know, after most movie previews I usually say “No thanks” or “ I don’t think so!” Not so with this one. The first time I heard about it and then saw the preview I was hooked!



“The Blind Side” will be released November 20. I’ll be there the first weekend. This film is a true story based on a book of a similar name. The movie will feature Sandra Bullock, Tim McGraw, Kathy Bates, and Quinton Aaron. It’s the story about how a well to-do family adopts and changes the life of an uneducated, homeless and poor teenager. It is a powerful story of how they build a remarkable relationship with each other and ultimately are ALL changed for the better!

Although embedding a short clip was not possible, you can go to this site. So click over and watch it. You'll be touched and hooked in two minutes as well!!

16 comments:

  1. I've seen the previews it does look good, just in time for the holidays....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I had not heard about it yet, but I'm like you, I can't wait to see it. Our church works very closely with the homeless and I have grown to love so many of them who attend our church. They have blessed my life in more ways than they will ever know. Have a blessed day!! Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the clip. I am definitely planning on going to see this. The only problem with going over to You Tube to see it is that some of the initial comments have filthy words. I clicked off the screen as soon as I saw that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana,

    We saw the previews for this and already tearing up! It looks sooo good and I so can't wait to see it!
    Thanks for reminding us and putting it out there for your readers ~
    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see this one too. I love Sandra Bullock and the storyline for this movie is amazing - there are alot of amazing women out there and Sandra is portraying one of them. xo Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Sandra Bullock. She makes all her movies so real ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Diana, I have watched this trailer a dozen times and cannot not cry each time I see it. I cannot wait to see the movie! Hey wanna come go with me??? ;)

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Diana, I, also, have been looking forward to seeing this movie. It will certainly be powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love finding a good movie. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waaahh! I was teary when I saw this and I saw another trailer for it too. This is on my list to do! Thanks for sharing. I like Sandra Bullock too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing this. I am always looking for a good movie but usually don't like much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing. I will be looking for this one. Good movies are rare. Looking forward to it. Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm right there with you!
    Save me a place in line.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to see it! I tear up everytime I watch the trailer. As a coach's wife, I know all about wanting to save kids and make them apart of your family. I'm choked up again just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, I've had this one on my calendar for a while to be sure to see!

    ReplyDelete