Home ContactAbout UsPhotosRecipes

Friday, March 20, 2009

A Time to Love

Today, we returned after nine days of vacationing in our grand state. I love going on vacation, but it's always special pulling back into the driveway. Quickly, we began to settle into, as Rick said, the "normal" stuff. We did the unpacking, starting the washing machine, going through the mail, petting the dog, and so on.

Then the really top priority stuff began --seeing the family. Marilyn and I caught up on everything as she helped me out with a new printer. Next, I was overtaken with joy when Jonah came into the house. He looked up at me with those big brown eyes, smiled and wrapped his arms around my neck giving me the grandest hug ever! We also got to visit with Justin, Keelie, Jenna and Glory as we had a great meal together that Keelie had cooked.

A perfect evening -- I simply love and cherish all the times we can be together!

No comments:

Post a Comment