Home ContactAbout UsPhotosRecipes

Thursday, October 18, 2012


Another Blast From the Past


Although I don't have a photo from back then, it is documented in historical records that people from the Burk area (east of Gunter's Ranch) began a church on the ranch property in 1895. Later, FBC was built. From my great-grandmother through Justin and Jenna, five generations have attended and worshipped at FBC. Although the structures have changed throughout the years, the Gospel has not!


I was saved and baptized in this one. Sweet memories!



I was married in this one. Sweet memories!



Still making those sweet memories......




2 comments:

  1. Love the photos and God continues His work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I loved this! I don't have that kind of history with our family, so I'll just celebrate yours with you! :)

    ReplyDelete