Home ContactAbout UsPhotosRecipes

Sunday, June 14, 2009


You Never Let Go

From Matt Redman's album 
Passion 06: Everything Glorious

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
Your perfect love is casting out fear 

And even when I’m caught in the middle of the storms of this life
I won’t turn back 
I know You are near 

And I will fear no evil 

For my God is with me 

And if my God is with me 
Whom then shall I fear? 

Whom then shall I fear? 



Chorus: 
Oh no, You never let go 
Through the calm and through the storm 
Oh no, You never let go 
In every high and every low 
Oh no, You never let go 
Lord, You never let go of me 



And I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on

A glorious light beyond all compare

And there will be an end to these troubles 

But until that day comes

We’ll live to know You here on the earth



Chorus: 



Yes, I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on 

And there will be an end to these troubles

But until that day comes 

Still I will praise You, still I will praise You

1 comment:

  1. Diana,
    I had already noticed that this song is on our bulletin for the late, Contemporary Worship. I love it! Jeff and I went to the early Classic Worship. Jase goes to both!! Jeff and I really miss our friends at Gunter FBC!
    Thank you again for the song!

    ReplyDelete