Home ContactAbout UsPhotosRecipes

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Baseball, Pie, and Cake

Jonah came over this afternoon for awhile. We talked baseball for a bit. I am so excited that he is going to play! We did some online searching for baseball necessities - you know like gloves, shoes, bats, etc.

Then the kitchen started drawing us both its way! He helped me make some peach jelly. While I was making a key lime pie, he asked if he could make a cake. Well, of course, he could!

I had fun, and I think he did, too.


(Can you tell he loves sprinkles?!)

Glory, get well quickly. She's running fever AGAIN!

2 comments:

  1. You spent several hours in that kitchen together! Bet it smelled good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he a cutie!?! I love that he likes to bake and I think they ALL love sprinkles.
    Hope you all have a wonderful, blessed weekend. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete