Home ContactAbout UsPhotosRecipes

Monday, March 5, 2012


Four-Wheeler Time

This weekend was big for Jonah. I mean BIG! He and his Papa decided it was time for him to give this little four wheeler a try--solo that is.

I was watching behind covered eyes -- no doubt -- truly carrying out my God-given rights as Nanna. (Prayer, pacing, patience, and applause!) Jonah had a blast.

Thank you, Papa, for installing a little "governor" on it.




(This is a second generation machine. I think Greg, Chad, Justin, and Jenna have some fun stories!)

4 comments:

  1. How awesome is this!!!!

    More precious sinc eit is 'second generation.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! For Jonah!
    My Grands would love to do this! My third grandson was just born on Jan. 26th. What blessings we enjoy! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana, It always seems to be more scarey with our grands than it did with our kiddos; maybe we are just wiser now. Your little guy looks so good on this. Have a wonderful day; I've missed you!
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete