Home ContactAbout UsPhotosRecipes

Tuesday, February 9, 2010



Vintage Valentine
Old Valentines bring back such special memories! They take me back to elementary school, and all the excitement of that special day.

This was a fun little project. I used a frame I had on hand. After I painted it white, then I began building the collage using vintage valentines, ribbon, a heart button, a sheet of scrapbook paper, and a few extra jewels to spiff it up. I did not put the glass in, because I simply love the 3-D tactile effect.



DIY Day @ ASPTL

18 comments:

  1. How cute is That??? I love looking at vintage valentines! GREAT job!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! What a fun project. I need to make something like this and will have to keep my eye out for some vintage Valentine's. Great way to display them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so very cute! Love the dots on the daisy...just darling! Come say hi :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it..it reminds me of elementary school.
    Hugs, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks really great! I've had a fun time decorating for Valentines Day this year too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! The black polka dot ribbon really adds to this frame. It makes it stand out. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty...I have fond memories of Valentine's Day when I was in school.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aren't you talented! Too cute.
    Hugs,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet Valentine! You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That makes a cute Valentine decoration.
    Where did you find the vintage Valentines.

    ♥ Joy

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it! i love the vintage valentines :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Cute! I too like vintage valentines.

    Happy Heart Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore vintage...Your valentine craft makes me smile.

    Robin~♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oops I didn't say that right last time.
    I wish you good luck in the contest.
    Isn't the Vancouver area beautiful?

    ReplyDelete