Home ContactAbout UsPhotosRecipes

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Our July Birthdays

My birthday was on Tuesday, July 25. Marilyn and I began celebrating though on Monday. She had to go to Plano for a follow-up appointment at Key Whitman. So we took the opportunity to eat down there. I picked Pappadeaux’s Seafood. We shared a platter. This was MY half!


 On Tuesday, Marilyn and I went to play. No shopping for this girl! She later cooked a birthday dinner for me that included cake and homemade ice cream. Because Justin was off duty, he, Keelie, and the kids got to come.


Then we began celebrating Jerry's big 70th birthday! 

On Thursday, Marilyn and I talked him into going with us to do some historical stuff. First, we went to a site where “The Great Hanging at Gainesville, Texas" occurred. It seems through Marilyn’s research she discovered we had an ancestor to be hung there. 


Next, we went to a very old cemetery where our great-great-great grandparents are buried.


Today, Marilyn and I cooked dinner for Jerry. He had chosen homemade peach cobbler and ice cream for dessert. Let me just say Marilyn makes a fabulous cobbler!

Next up in one week ---- her birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment