Home ContactAbout UsPhotosRecipes

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Celebrations

#1 We gave Jenna's best friend, Ashley, a wedding shower at church this afternoon. They have been best friends practically from birth! Jenna is her maid of honor for the September wedding.


#2 We had a birthday dinner this evening for Marilyn, my sister. She's been my best friend since birth! 
I copied the following from her blog; she posted this on my birthday a couple of weeks ago. I told her it would be "ditto" on hers.

Today is a very special day for me. This is the day that my sister, who is also my very best friend, was born. I know without a doubt how lucky I am to have her in my life. We were raised as twins, did literally everything together, and still do.

And now.....because it's so hot around here, I chose this pic of us in New York at Christmas time!






1 comment:

  1. Diana, I'll be going to new york soon...I can only hope it's not too hot. As lately I always seem too warm. The girls look like sisters.:):) Smiles, Susie

    ReplyDelete