Home ContactAbout UsPhotosRecipes

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Delayed Ramblings

I've been such a slacker! My journaling has been nil the last several weeks. Plenty of excuses reasons. I'm going to try to do a few, short entries within the next few days to help log some stuff!

So for May.....

I finished my first year as a special education diagnostician. "Part-time" work for this first year was a little more than what I had hoped for. But that's ok; I won't complain. Thanks to some awesome co-workers who stepped in to help with: 1) my schedule AND 2) my sanity at the end of the year, I managed to finish with a smile! I work with wonderful Christian ladies who jump in with that kind of help and also who have prayed for Rick and me on a continuous basis.

That's what I call a great work place!


No comments:

Post a Comment