Home ContactAbout UsPhotosRecipes

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Uncle Tim's Surgery

Thought I would document that yesterday, January 10, 2012. Rick, Marci and I were sitting in the lobby of a Dallas hospital as our special "Uncle Tim" (their brother/my brother-in-law) had neck surgery.

Oh thank you, Lord, for a safe trip. Rick drove us to Dallas in traffic and rain! Not that he can't drive; he did a great job. He just hates traffic. We started prepping and talking patience the day before.

We saw Jenna at the hospital as she was on duty upstairs in ICU. Got to meet some of her friends and see her office. Thank goodness we didn't need those ICU services.


This picture of Rick, Marci and Tim was taken New Year's Eve at Chad and Tara's wedding.

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that the surgery went well. That's a good looking family there! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers are with your family. Waiting in the hospital is not fun. I am glad that he is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I hope Tim is okay. That's a great picture of the siblings. Tim and Rick really look a lot alike. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Diana, I didn't know about this. I hope it helps. Hate to hear about all these people having neck surgery. Not fun. That is a great picture of the lookalike siblings.

    ReplyDelete