Home ContactAbout UsPhotosRecipes

Tuesday, January 12, 2010


Introducing "Texas Blogging Gals!"

For the last week to ten days, I have been hollering out to blogging women from our great State. I have enjoyed "meeting" each of you Texas ladies. My goal for bringing us together was to allow us not only to just meet each other but to begin following each other. In doing so, we will be able to encourage and entertain each other as we share real-life stuff with our kindred hearts right here at home.

So it is my pleasure to present to you "Texas Blogging Gals." Scoot on over and check it out!



Texas Blogging Gals

12 comments:

  1. Diana,
    Thanks for going to all that work for all us Texas gals! Can't wait to check it out.
    Hugs,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all you did to set that up! I've grabbed the button and am proudly proclaiming that I am a Texas blogger!! Maybe one day we can have a meeting IRL!!!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will go check it out. Cute button.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How great is this...I will have to go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Thank you so much! That's a lot of work. I appreciate you.

    Kathryn~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute idea!! Thanks for doing it! I have had fun visiting other Texas gals today!

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy Diana
    Thanks for the follow sweetie.
    I live in central Texas.
    I have joined you as well as adding your button to my blog.
    What a blessing this has been for me !
    Thank you so very much for your labor of love and your passion for gathering us gals together.
    Big Hugs
    Happy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! I just found it and grabbed the button and started following!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana, this is such a great idea. I'm glad you thought of it. What a sweetie for bringing us together.
    I'm putting the button on my blog.

    ♥ Joy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning, Thanks for the button. I have a great list of Texas Bloggers, hope all of yours will join my list also.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea you've come up with! I'm going to bounce around and read some of your older posts; glad I found you. Can't wait to meet all my other Texas blogging sistas!

    ReplyDelete