Home ContactAbout UsPhotosRecipes

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I Love............. Travelin'


Rickie, Lucy, Fred and Ethel (aka Rick, Rickie, Marilyn, and I) are hitting the road to the west! We are going to Ute Park, New Mexico. We are leaving today and will be back Sunday night. I am SOOO looking forward to the cooler temps there.

Although I won’t be posting regularly during the next few days, I’ll try to check in and make up for it when I get home. I hope each of you have a great weekend and enjoy God’s blessings.

Let me know what you have planned!

5 comments:

  1. Have a safe and enjoyable trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love road trips. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Fill us in when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe, fun trip, and be sure to let us know all about it upon your return! Blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete