Home ContactAbout UsPhotosRecipes

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Golf Balls in the Wind

If you don't live around here, just know the wind was ridiculously high yesterday! But Rick and the kids had planned to play golf, so the game was on. I'm not sure about this, but it could have been the first time all three had played together. I took my own car to ride around with them for awhile. I was having so much fun though I stayed for all eighteen holes. After all, I was needed...well, not really. It's not like Rick couldn't drive his own cart. But then it wasn't about that; it was about being out there with them.







(I'm so glad Jenna didn't have a tee hanging out of her mouth.)

12 comments:

  1. These are great...yes not only the wind, but the golf ball size hail we have been having. Our yard looked like it was covered from golf balls from the sky last week. Mixed blessing, it also means people need new roofs, which is my son's business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been incredibly windy here too. This morning the wind has seemed to calm down some. Hopefully it stays that way. I have to make a trip into town and driving against the wind doesn't do a thing for my gas mileage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the winds were bad....what a fun day....love the photos...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun day with the family. I love driving the golf cart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun weekend with the fam! And holy, this crazy Texas wind has GOT to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, Loved hearing about you driving the cart because I am married to a golfer and it is seldom I go out with him but when I do I drive the cart. Glad they had fun-the wind is here today and hubby is out golfing.
    Blessings on your week.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  7. The wind has been unbelievable here too. Today they actually have "wind warnings" on the tv.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like fun! Great photos.

    We've had some wind here in MO, too. Seems like it's always windy when we head up the interstate to KC...always!

    Have a good Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I am jealous. I would love to get to golf with my boys. I have never been with them both at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like they had a great time, despite the wind! We've been experiencing a lot of wind here too...and rain. Thanks for sharing your photos! :)

    ReplyDelete