Home ContactAbout UsPhotosRecipes

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Brownie/Cookie Dessert

I had seen this dessert recipe floating around different blogger sites (not sure where it originated). I could not wait to try it. Today was the day!
One Betty Crocker Brownie Mix 
One Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie mix


Prepare both of these as directed on the package.
Pour the brownie mix in a 9 x 13 pan. Drop spoonfuls of the cookie dough into the brownie batter. Bake at 350 degrees until done.


Top with Chocolate Ganache.


Chocolate Ganache

12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream

6 Tbsp butter
In a small saucepan, heat cream and butter until just before the boiling stage. Pour over the chocolate morsels.Let stand about 20 seconds and stir until smooth. Pour over brownies and let set before cutting.




Oh my goodness!  It was AWESOME! 


Definitely a keeper......

4 comments:

  1. talk about death by chocolate! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn it! I just made brownies this morning to take to a picnic. Wish I had seen this earlier! I will try it next time! Thanks for posting this recipe! xxoo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief do these look great!! Thanks, and have a great Memorial Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Yum, I will be trying this for sure.

    ReplyDelete