Home ContactAbout UsPhotosRecipes

Friday, January 21, 2011

It's a special Hug Day!

Today is National Hugging Day.



Of course, hugs are good for you. They show care, love, and concern. It's something you can give and receive at the same time. Watch the reaction....most of the time, you get one back with a smile!

Hug Song

  • (Fred Small)
  • I wanna hug when you say hello
    I wanna hug when it's time to go
    I wanna hug because everyone knows
    Hugging is good for you
    I wanna hug, it's a wonderful feeling
    Wanna hug, it helps with (it's part of) the healing
    Wanna hug, because hugging feels
    Like a natural thing to do.

Hugs to you!

21 comments:

  1. Well, Sending a Hug your Way! Have a great Day! Lets pass this on! Love It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your blog! Can't wait to catch up on some of the older posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And hugs back to you too! There is nothing quite like a hug, is there? xxoo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hugs too! Hugs to you!
    Hope you have a Blessed weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun...thanks for telling us...I will be hugging all day and I know my five year old will be giggling!!! Happy Hug Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And according to Bing, it's also Squirrel Appreciation Day! So if you meet a squirrel, give it a hug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, hugs back to you! They're so reassuring, aren't they. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, thanks for the hug!
    Hugs to you too!

    Happy Weekend to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hugs back to you Diana!

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. and Hugs right back to you!! :) I think everyday should be National Hugging Day, or give someone your smile day. A hug can cure anything that ales ya!! Have a Happy Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked this post. Hugs to you! ((((((Diana))))

    ReplyDelete
  12. hugs to you girl...love the Lucy and Desi photo...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am late with my hugs Diane, so will you take it today?
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  14. One side of our family are huggers, the other side not so much. It took a bit of getting used to.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for a post that "HUGS". It will heal any wound and brighten any day. Love the hug song!

    ReplyDelete