Traveling Longhorns ("Red Hen") passed this, Honest Scrap, on to me. I've been a little slow to respond--but not because I don't appreciate the thoughts. The rules are you have to tell 10 honest things about yourself and then pass it along to 9 bloggers who you adore! So here goes (with the short answer version).
1. I am very fearful of drowning even though........
2. I used to water ski and even though.........
3. I have been on a cruise.
4. I love holidays.
5. I love family time.
5. I love to travel.
6. As a kid I loved to watch Andy Griffith, I Love Lucy, Dick Van Dyke, and other educational shows!
7. As a 4-H girl, I made my first cake and my first dress.
8. As a G.A. girl, I learned my first scripture and rode my first train.
9. I terrribly miss my parents, mother and father in-law, and brother-in-law.
10. I take comfort in knowing they are with God, and we will all be together again some day.
Psalms 16 ".........the Lord has richly blessed me."
(I pass this on to any of my family members who want to participate; I SIMPLY ADORE YOU!)