Home ContactAbout UsPhotosRecipes

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Coronavirus Disease (Covid-19)

So now it becomes real to all of us here in the USA. This infectious disease caused by a new virus has closed important things such as schools and churches as well as many non-essential businesses for an extended period of time. My journal entry here will not be to give all the medical and scientific information (that can be found online). My goal is to document that spring 2020 looks much different than we had ever anticipated. We are "staying home to stay safe."

I pray often for many people. I pray often for God to protect my entire family as well as my friends. I pray for Justin and Jenna as they both work on the front lines in the medical and service professions.

My ladies' bible study group was nearing the end of our most recent study "Psalm 23" by Jennifer Rothschild. What a providential thing to have been doing this study at this very time. We can all be encouraged to know that, although we are going through a dark valley, God is with us. We can rest assured "His goodness and mercy will follow us."


No comments:

Post a Comment