Home ContactAbout UsPhotosRecipes

Monday, April 1, 2019

March Madness

Although not basketball talk, it has been crazy around here. For just the sake of recording what transpired the rest of the month, I will just list "stuff."

*Rick and I went out in the RV for a week to Colbert.

*I had appointments with my dermatologist, general doctor, eye doctor, and a chiropractor screening. Rick and I both had dental appointments. He also had an appointment with his pain doctor. Yikes!

*We had lunch bunch one day and a girls' night out on another evening with the church.

* We got to enjoy baby Fitz as Marilyn kept him for a few days while Chad and Tara were both out of town.

*We got a cute new little bull.

*Jerry got home safely from the valley on Thursday.

And... all this is no April Fool's!



No comments:

Post a Comment