Home ContactAbout UsPhotosRecipes

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Fun Day with Jo and Glo

I took Jonah and Glory to the movie theater in Frisco this morning to see "Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul." 


After the movie, they chose Sonic for their meal. Why I'm not really sure as we have one here in town and that doesn't really seem like a treat. Honestly, I was not shocked at their choice though.



After the "Blasts," we walked through a couple of stores in the mall. We ended up at Target for some fun shopping!

They sure are growing up too fast!

3 comments:

  1. Diana, What a fun outing to go on with your grands. I agree, they grow up to fast. My oldest grandson is 16 now, where do the years go? Enjoy every minute.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so much fun with your grands. They are such a blessing aren't they?

    ReplyDelete