Home ContactAbout UsPhotosRecipes

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Our New Priscilla Shirer Study

This week our ladies' group will begin a new spring study here at the house. We will be doing "Breathe" by Priscilla Shirer. It's about making/taking time for sabbath. I am excited to begin a new study with our great group of ladies as we reinforce the need to set aside the activities, busyness, and demands of our lives in exchange for time with God. 

Here's to the solution for the chaos of our lives! 




Also this is coming up:


AWAKEN: AN EVENING WITH PRISCILLA SHIRER

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diana, I love her studies as much as I love Beth Moore studies. What a fun time with fellowship and being in the Word.
    I had to miss the winter study, due to my surgery but looking forward to getting back to one next fall.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete