Home ContactAbout UsPhotosRecipes

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Kabobs and a New Sauce

I made chicken kabobs this afternoon to grill for dinner tonight. Then I adapted a dipping sauce recipe that I found online. I loved it and will be making it again.


Sauce:

1/2 c. peanut butter
1 cup water
few flakes of red pepper
1/2 t. soy sauce
honey (mine was lemon honey)

I mixed the first four ingredients together. Then I cooked it over low heat until it thickened.

Drum Roll......Then for sweetness.......oh, yes! I added a tablespoon (give or take) of lemon honey!

WAA LAA!

(Rick couldn't eat the kabobs so he had a grilled chicken breast with homemade honey mustard.)


4 comments:

  1. Ohhh...too bad for Rick- looks like he missed out because it sounds delicious- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, This looks so good plus I'm hungry and have no idea what to cook for dinner tonight-maybe I'll try this. Hope you have a great evening.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I'm a huge fan of anything "peanutty", so I know this would be a hit.

    ReplyDelete