In summing up Spring Break 2012, several of my items on the list will be similar to Marilyn's list. (Thanks, M, for helping me out!)
- A ladies' trip to Asheville, Gatlingburg, and Pigeon Forge in which we toured the Biltmore Mansion, the Great Smoky Mountains, the Blue Ridge mountain pass, and some cemeteries.
- We finished our income taxes to send on to the CPA.
- Rick and I camped at Texas Motor Speedway at the Good Guys car show. Enjoyed visiting with family and friends.
- I finished a nine-patch quilt top and put a border around another one--both are now ready to be quilted.
- Enjoyed watching Jonah and Glory play outside.
- Baked some cookies and a pie.
- Made a couple of trips to Sherman with Marilyn to run errands.
- Visited with Aunt Bonnie.
- God blessed us with the perfect weather all week. It was amazing!