Home ContactAbout UsPhotosRecipes

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm Singing

I don't routinely do a "Thursday Thanksgiving"  post. However.......as my eyes opened this morning my heart and mind immediately were drawn to recognizing and thanking God for his blessings. 

A side note:  Keelie at Red Writing (my wonderful daughter-in-law)  had a post earlier this week requesting anyone to list a scripture that they wanted to memorize or had perhaps already done so. I posted the following verse that I had just recently memorized . It was "I will always trust in you and in your mercy, and rejoice in your salvation. I will sing to the Lord for He has blessed me so richly." -- Psalms 13: 7-8.

Back to this morning:  So as my eyes popped open, my mind mentally began listing things I am grateful for....
my God 
all my precious family members
my friends
time with all the above
my home
my health
and the list goes on.......

The Lord has richly blessed me! Then sings my soul.........


3 comments:

  1. You beat me to it this morning, because I slept in a little. I am just about to post my Thursday Thankful Thoughts, but came to read what you were singing about first!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list. I love reading these thankful lists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana,

    We all have so much to be thankful for, don't we? Your list was wonderful.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog site and for your prayer support for my husband. That means ever so much to me.

    You are truly a beautiful person inside and out.

    Blessings,
    Alleluiabelle

    ReplyDelete